- About Wells Pools
- Our History
- 10 Reasons why you should choose Wells Pools
- Served Cities
- Products and Services
- Architectural Collaborations
- Associations and Organizations
Wells Pools is committed to offering our customers the best value available by providing excellent customer service, superior construction and top quality pool equipment at an affordable price.
As a true custom builder with a unique design approach, Wells Pools' dedication to building your pool on time and on budget makes us the #1 family owned and family managed choice to transform your backyard into a summer paradise.
Wells Pools, the original "GREEN" ECO-Smart Pool Builder in Sacramento, combines the best equipment, low maintenance features, low energy use, and long lasting products in to one complete and incredible pool package, expertly designed and built for a lifetime of lasting memories.
We understand that you're busy, so every appointment we set is based around your schedule at a time that works best for you. And from the 100% financing options to full landscape packages, Wells Pools is committed to providing you with the ultimate in customer convenience and satisfaction.
Choosing the right pool builder can be a daunting task, which is why at every first appointment we are on, we will leave you with our "How to Choose a Pool Builder" publication. It will help you choose a builder that will be there for as long as your warranty which for us is LIFETIME.
The Wells family has been building pools for more than four decades.
We're family-owned and operated, fully licensed and insured, and have the experience and skills necessary to make your backyard dream become a reality.
Rex Wells, the owner of Wells Pools has been building swimming pools for over 20 years. Unlike other pool companies that say they are "family owned", Wells is not only family owned, but family operated as well. Rex is acting construction manager on every pool project and is on-site for every major phase of construction. Rex's nephew Joel is Wells Pools' expert designer and sales manager. And you can find Rex's wife Kim running the office, handling customer service and keeping the boys (and your project) on schedule!
We pride ourselves on our ability to work closely with our customers to create the professionally designed pool of their choice and to provide the best value we can.
We have established a solid reputation of building pools as quickly and efficiently as our top quality standards will allow; No one builds a stronger, more durable pool than Wells Pools, which is why our construction and equipment warranties are among the finest in the industry.
Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is the number one reason nearly all of our customers are referred to us by either satisfied Wells Pools owners or professionals in the pool industry who respect our work.
There are lots of reasons why Wells Pools has been so successful in satisfying homeowners throughout the greater Sacramento Valley area for so many years. Here are our "top 10" favorites.
- Experience - We have more than 40 years experience in designing and building pools and spas in this area.
- “All Things Leisure” – We do a lot more than just swimming pools. We can offer you a “Total Backyard” solution.
- Energy-Efficient and Low Maintenance – We strive to design and build energy-efficient, low maintenance swimming pools, spas and backyard areas.
- The BBB – we must be doing some right, to maintain an A+ Rating with the BBB.
- APSP – We're active members of the APSP (the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals), while surprisingly, 80% of our competitors are NOT!)
- Extensive Referral Record - Nearly all of our customers come to us through referrals by other satisfied Wells Pools owners. This is the best compliment we can receive.
- Quality / Price - We’re committed to use only the finest materials, equipment, and contractors available, but keep our overhead low, so that we can offer extraordinary results at a competitive price.
- No-pressure Sales Philosophy – We don't ever want to pressure anyone into a sale.
- Family-owned – It's our family name that goes on every pool we build. So you can bet we care about the results!
- Lifetime Guarantee – We guarantee your swimming pool shell will be "leak-free" for as long as you own it.
We are family owned and operated - proudly serving Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Loomis, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Auburn, Lincoln, Elk Grove, Galt, Lodi, Jackson, Dixon, Davis, Vacaville, Napa, Placerville and Fairfield.
- Residential Swimming Pools
- Outdoor Living
- Hot Tubs
- Commercial Pools
- Pool Covers
- Solar Heating Systems
Over the years, we've partnered with and/or become members of various swimming pool related organizations – many of which most homeowners have never heard of. So the following section helps explain what each of these organizations is, and why it should make a difference to you that Wells Pools is associated with them.
The APSP is the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as “National Pool and Spa Institute” or NSPI in 2006.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to be dedicated to and to comply with the following ethical principles and policies:
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs by complying with all applicable laws, ordinances or regulations and refraining from engaging in fraudulent or deceptive acts or practices.
- To hold all necessary federal, state and local licenses, registrations and permits.
- To hold legally required liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and bonding.
- To respect and not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and to refrain from using the property of others without their prior, written consent.
- To advertise products, services and prices truthfully and consistently with all federal, state and local advertising practices requirements.
- To establish prices in a manner that does not involve collusion with a competitor and to clearly communicate such prices to potential customers or clients prior to providing such products or services.
- To provide written sales agreements when such are requested by customers or required by law.
- To comply with the terms of all agreements, oral or written, regarding the provision of products or services.
- To respond to any consumer complaints made to any governmental authority, Better Business Bureau or equivalent nongovernmental authority.
- To exclude from company ownership or senior management any person or entity who or which, within the past three (3) years, has been convicted of or pleaded no contest (or its equivalent) to any felony or other crime involving business or financial practices.
- To use the APSP name, logo and other intellectual property only when and as permitted by APSP, and to cease all such use upon suspension from or termination of membership in APSP.
- To file a complaint with APSP regarding a potential violation of this Code of Ethics only when in possession of credible evidence of such potential violation.
- To cooperate fully with any APSP investigation of a potential violation of this Code of Ethics.
- To encourage utilization of APSP educational offerings as a means of enhancing the professional skills and business integrity of APSP members and their employees.
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB's service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of
- Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau's or an alternative provider's binding arbitration program.
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company's attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau
Pentair Aquatic Systems is the world's leading manufacturer of pool and spa equipment. By applying imaginative thinking and the latest technology, we help pool owners get more energy efficiency, enhanced safety, longer service life, cleaner water, more dependability, easier operation and the latest trends making pool ownership more convenient, enjoyable, and affordable than ever before.
Paramount In-Floor cleaning and circulation systems work automatically to minimize maintenance time and maximize your enjoyment! Since their patented pop up cleaning jets are nearly invisible, you’ll avoid unsightly robotic cleaning devices and hoses in the pool as well avoiding the hassle of moving these bulky devices in and out of the water every time you want to swim. Enjoy the clean, beautiful look of your pool and put your precious free time to better use – like family fun! With a Paramount In-floor cleaning and circulation system your pool will always be “swim-ready”. And, you get the added peace of mind that comes with our lifetime limited warranty on the cleaning jets.
The World's Most Trusted Aggregate Pool Finishes
Often imitated, never duplicated, Pebble Tec®, Pebble Sheen®, Pebble Fina® and Bead Crete® brand pool finishes help create the kind of luxurious, durable pools, spas and water features that provide a lifetime of inspiration and relaxation. We are a licensed dealer of Pebble Tec and have a team of fully trained professionals to install Pebble Tec pool finishes for your pool.