Pool design is an art form. It requires passion and commitment on the part of the designer to constantly investigate new trends and technologies in watershaping, hydraulics and international architectural design.
Since 2001, we’ve been designing custom pools, spas, and other Watershapes all around Sacramento. Our tools consist of water, the surroundings, the materials we work with, and the collective ideas of our team and you.
To capture our ideas down on paper (so to speak), we use Pool Studio, a professional 3D design software created specifically for the swimming pool industry. Pool Studio's unique "Instant 3D" design system allows us to create fully interactive 3D presentations for you, showing exactly what your final project will look like, long before we ever take a shovel to the dirt.
If you would like to discuss our design services for your project, please give us a call at 916.638.8810.
Here is more information on the Pool Studio design software…
Every Detail, Down to the Water Color
No other swimming pool design software offers the level of realism and detail provided by Pool Studio’s professional 3D presentation. The color of the pool water will change in real time to reflect the choice of interior material. This allows you to immediately show in 3D how pool interiors will affect the design end the overall look of the pool.
The Beach Entry is Just the Beginning
We can show all custom rock waterfalls and rockwork in 3D. We can show you lighted deck jets, tiered waterfalls, spillovers, negative edges, descents, bubblers, aerators, and dozens of other fully interactive fire elements and water features. and more, in real time with sound.
We can easily create multiple slopes and elevations, rolling hills, negative edge pools and more all in real time 3D. This true-to-life terrain will allow us to more accurately represent your project. We can also show you the impact of the sun and the moon, based on the time of day.
When finished, we’ll be able to show you:
- Pools, spas, water features, ponds, and more
- Custom pool interiors and depths with water color based on material
- Water features including, spillovers, negative edges, waterfalls and more
- Custom Rock waterfalls and rockwork
- Houses, covered patios, walls, and other structures
- Plants, trees, and full landscaping
- Furniture, pool toys, yard accessories, pool equipment and more
- Decks, patios, raised areas, and more
- Products from the top manufacturers and vendors
- Rolling hills and sloping terrain